Monday, June 6, 2011

Open House/Strawberry Festival

Ok, first the Open House Pictures:

When you first walk in to the house you are in the kitchen. That's where we had all the food and drinks set up.

Then you walk into the dining area. I had my 2 Tier Trays on the table as well as all the hair bows and clips.

Next to the kitchen table, I had a smaller table set up with the Guest Book, Portfolio, Business Cards, and the Crinkly Critters.

And next to the smaller table I had my Picture Frames set up on a large table-top cabinet.

And next to the sofa I had the Coasters set up.

And here is a not-so-flattering picture of me right before everyone came! lol!

I loved the way everything flowed in Lori's house. You walk in and make a big circle through the open kitchen/dining area/living room to see everything. Then you can grab some food and drinks and sit on the couch and mingle.

Thank you again, Lori for everything you did to host the Open House and make it a success! I can't wait to start planning the Holiday Happy Hour with you. :)

And now on to the next one... ;)

"On Saturday, June 11th from 11am-7pm, ButterNugget Creations along with Alison Moore, who is walking the 2011 Philadelphia 3-Day for the Cure, will have a booth at the Strawberry Festival right near the entrance to the Cape Main Beach. We will have the ButterNugget Creations Spring Line as well as a donation area where you can make a donation to the Susan G. Koman 3-Day for the Cure, and maybe even some freebees!"

I hope those of you who live in the area can make it! The Strawberry Festival is a local legend to say the least. It is a great time with great entertainment, food, vendors and crafters. Come for the whole day, or just for an hour; just make sure you stop by our booth before you leave! ;)

You can find more information here, here, and here

No comments:

Post a Comment