Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello and Greetings!

Hello there, I thought I would start out my first post by introducing myself! My name is Bridget, and I am a stay-at-home mom of one little boy, Riley.



There we are! And I have a wonderful boyfriend, Matt. He is the photographer and hard outside worker of the family;)

There's my boys on the train! We just saw Santa a few days ago and Riley got a chance to ride the train in the mall. I know, a train in the mall?! As Riley would say, "So silly!"

So a little bit about me: I've found that creating is my passion. I love to make something out of nothing. Going hand-in-hand with my creativity is my love of decorating. Which then explains my need for a clean, organized house. Needless to say, that's what I do every day: clean, organize, decorate, and create!

I hope to share some of my ideas with fellow creaters. I would like to do some tutorials, share new decorating schemes and ideas, and of course brag about my family a little;) The holidays are approaching, so I hope this will be a good jumping-off point for this whole crazy "blog idea" I have.

Until next time, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment